Funeral & Final Expenses Coverage
THE RISKS OF DYING UNINSURED
We don’t often like to think about funeral costs and final expenses. But if you don’t think about them, your family will have to cover the bills when they should be mourning.
Funeral costs in Canada can average around $20,000 or more for a ceremony and burial;
End-of-life care can more than double or triple final costs;
Debts left behind can impact inheritance and may lead to confusion and conflict for the family;
A surviving spouse without coverage will have to support themselves and their dependents without help.
GUARANTEED PROTECTION HELPS WHEN OTHERS CAN’T?
If you’re worried that your health may prevent you from getting coverage, you can qualify for the Final Expense Plan, even if;
- You’ve had or currently suffer from a serious illness;
- You’ve been rejected for life insurance;
- You wish to avoid a medical exam for any reason;
- You’ve been told you’re “uninsurable” for any reason
- Your Acceptance is Guaranteed!
- Permanent coverage for life.
- Tax-free benefits of up to $500,000
- No medical exam required;
- No fluid tests, no health questions;
- Included Accidental death protection pays four times your benefit;
The basic benefit will be paid if the Insured person dies once the policy is in effect and stays in force.
There may be a waiting period in some cases for benefits payable under a non-accidental death that occurs within the first two years of coverage will be limited to a refund of premiums paid.
ACCIDENTAL DEATH BENEFIT
Any accidental death benefit covered under this policy will be paid as multiple times the basic death benefit.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
ONLY TWO THINGS NEED TO BE MET TO QUALIFY FOR THE FINAL EXPENSE PLAN
You are between the ages of 18 and 85 inclusive, and;
You have a permanent Canadian address.
*Please note a few medical & non-medical questions will determine your eligibility and coverage*