When it comes to choosing life insurance there are many reasons why people choose Permanent Insurance. Permanent Insurance which is sometimes also referred to as “whole life insurance” provides it’s policy holders lifetime coverage.
An added benefit of Permanent Insurance is that is has the potential of earning cash value over a period of time. In addition, approval is guaranteed if you are a full-time resident of Canada and are between the ages of 50-75 and no medical test or questions would be required.
Regardless of your age, as long as you pay your premiums your permanent insurance will continue until your time of death. As long as your policy remains active, you enjoy the benefits of not having to pay taxes on any of your policy cash value earnings.
Why Choose Permanent Insurance?
To learn more about the benefits of Permanent Insurance, contact Trust Life & Investments today!
Call 1-855-TO-TRUST (868-7878)
- Premiums payments can be level or flexible
- Premiums are paid over a number of years (e.g. 5, 10, or 20 yr.) or lifetime-adjust to fit your budget.
- Proceeds are paid out when death occurs
- Money grows on Tax-advantaged basis
- This may be the lowest long term cost
- Helps you to regularly put money aside
Have a question? Feel free to tell us.
Please fill up the form below and we will get back to you soon.