Super Visa Insurance
A Super Visa provides parents and grandparents with the opportunity to visit their family in Canada for up to 2 years without the need to renew their status.
All applicants must have proof of valid medical insurance in order to cover the cost for hospital and other medical expenses in order to qualify for a Super Visa.
At Trust Life & Investments we provide you with a wide range of insurance coverage options to choose from. Our goal is to ensure you have We are here to help you make secure the best coverage when it comes to choosing the right insurance.
Get instant Super Visa quote on Trust Life – Try it yourself.
Why Choose Trust Life & Investments?
- We work to make it easy to obtain the Super Visa Insurance you need.
- We will walk you through the entire application process.
- We make sure the insurance application process is simple and hassle-free.
- Every member of our team is committed to offering superior service.
- We are always happy to answer any questions you might have.
Super Visa Insurance Checklist
- Must be issued by a certified Canadian Insurance Company
- Must have no less than $100, 000 health/medical insurance coverage
- Must have valid insurance coverage for at least 1 year
To learn more, contact Trust Life & Investments today! 1-855-TO-TRUST (868-7878)
Have a question? Feel free to tell us.
Please fill up the form below and we will get back to you soon.