Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance or term assurance is life insurance that provides coverage at a fixed rate of payments for a limited period of time, the relevant term. After that period expires, coverage at the previous rate of premiums is no longer guaranteed and the client must either forgo coverage or potentially obtain further coverage with different payments or conditions
- Premiums are paid for a specific time
- Coverage remains level for a specific period (i.e. 1- 5 -10 and 20 years)
- Premiums will increases at every renewal period
- You can also purchase Term 100 insurance coverage
- Initially premiums may be lower
- May be the lowest short term cost
- It is considered to be the highest long term cost
Have a question? Feel free to tell us.
Please fill up the form below and we will get back to you soon.