Whole Life Insurance
Whole Life Insurance is also sometimes referred to as “straight life” or “ordinary life”. This type of life insurance policy is guaranteed to remain in force for the insured’s entire lifetime, provided required premiums are paid, or to the maturity date. This particular type of insurance has both investment and insurance components.
Whole Life Insurance Policy
Over time, whole life policies build cash value that grows tax-deferred, and can be accessed during your lifetime. Whole life insurance typically requires that the owner pay premiums for the life of the policy. Whole life insurance covers you for the rest of your life and helps your family prepare for the unexpected.
At Trust Life & Investments, we are always happy to help answer any questions you may have about your life insurance options.
To learn more, contact us today! 1-855-TO-TRUST (868-7878)
How Does It Work?
- Insurance for the whole of life
- Level premium throughout the life of the insured – 20 year pay or pay to age 65.
- Premium in the early years is more than is needed to cover the risk
- Difference is invested to form a policy reserve for premium needed in later years
- Takes care of increasing risk of death with age (1 per 1,000 @ 25, 145 per 1,000 @ 85