Meet Donna – A Case Study on Affordable Life Insurance for Smokers
Donna is a:
- 44-year-old female smoker.
- Single mother of one.
- Works on the line at automobile parts manufacturer.
She tried to quit smoking on a couple of occasions but the challenges of being a single parent and shift work has made it difficult.
- Donna comes to Trust Life advisors.
- She is advised to choose Advantage Plus Participating Whole Life Insurance from Foresters Financial.
- Enhanced Insurance Option comes with $150,000 coverage.
- Monthly premium = $239.64.
- Enhanced Insurance Option ($103,965 Basic with $46,035 Enhanced) provides cost-effective permanent coverage.
- Quit Smoking Incentive Plan provides a reduction in premiums for the first two years giving Donna an added incentive to quit.
- Donna saves $54.74 a month over the regular Smoker rate or $1,313.76 in the first two years.
- In addition to the full death benefit amount, Foresters Charitable Benefit provision will pay an additional $1,039.65 to a designated registered charitable organization.
Get in touch with our advisors today for an affordable smoker’s life insurance plan
Yes, it is possible to get affordable life insurance rates as a smoker – get in touch with our advisors today! Our plans also come with an additional smoker’s incentive plan that provides a reduction in premiums for the first two years giving the smoker an added incentive to quit.
Talk to us today!