Critical Illness Insurance Case Study
Mathew* wants the best for his family.
- Mathew is a 42-year old male, non-smoker.
- He is married (wife age 39) and has 3 children under the age of 7.
- He is the sole earner of the family.
- He has a life insurance policy with his employer.
Mathew wants to purchase a critical illness insurance policy.
Mathew wants to purchase a critical illness insurance policy to supplement his life insurance policy.
He understands the importance of having critical illness coverage should he or his wife or children have a critical illness in future.
He talks to Trust Life advisors about the best Critical Illness Insurance policy available as per his budget and needs. Our advisors come up with the most appropriate customized critical illness solution right within his budget giving him the highest value for money.
The solution covers all the major critical illnesses like:
- Cancer / Stroke / Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Kidney Failure / Major Organ Transplant
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Coma / Paralysis / Dismemberment
- Blindness / Deafness
- Loss of Speech / Major Burns
- Benign Brain Tumour
- Occupational HIV Injury
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease / Parkinson’s Disease
- Aorta Surgery / Heart Valve Replacement
Talk to a Trust Life advisor today for any question on critical illness insurance.
*The name has been changed for confidential reasons.